Though I am not a big Twelebrity nor Twitter user, early on, I have recognized the value of retweeting, especially if it is for a good purpose, like retweeting someone's resume or a public event. So how have you used retweeting? Do you do it or if you dont, why not?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I *just* started getting into Twitter and I've definitely noticed that retweeting can be very helpful for a publication like DaniWeb when people retweet and retweet news stories.

I *just* started getting into Twitter and I've definitely noticed that retweeting can be very helpful for a publication like DaniWeb when people retweet and retweet news stories.

Have to agree with the queen on this. I use TweetDeck to monitor the 'tweet-o-sphere' and retweeting seems to keep the interest growing when done right.

Excuse me as I go submit the trademark paperwork for 'tweet-o-sphere'.

I hate to break to you but I ran a search for "tweet-o-sphere" and Google generated over 191,000 results. Copyright it fast!

Twitter has become one of the most valuable marketing tools on the planet. I recommend using Seesmic Desktop for managing your Twitter accounts.

I hate to break to you but I ran a search for "tweet-o-sphere" and Google generated over 191,000 results. Copyright it fast!

It figures. As George Carlin used to say, I am ahead of my time but only by 15 minutes!

Twitter has become one of the most valuable marketing tools on the planet. I recommend using Seesmic Desktop for managing your Twitter accounts.

This is the first I have heard of this tool but I will check it out as I monitor the twitter feeds of most of my clients. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.