What is the scope for investment in rental apartments in Mauritius, as the recession seems over, so I expect the boost in tourism? Can someone suggest me the effective ways to advertise and promote my rental properties designed and furnished for tourists ?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

The travel industry is very competitive but it sounds like you have a specific niche targeted - which is good. How deep is your website? Do you provide comprehensive and unique information about Mauritius? Think about offering your visitors a travel guide for the Mauritius area. Research relevant keywords and tailor the content of your site to what you believe people are searching (ie. "Cheap Mauritius Rentals").

Think about setting up an AdWords campaign. Bid on longer-tail queries as they usually convert better and are often cheaper. Also - think about bidding on common misspellings of "Mauritius." I would think that this destination is often misspelled and you will find that the keyword bids are extremely cheap.

I think a good & attractive website can do it better.If your website is attractive & give a useful Information then it will also help you to increase your business.I am telling this as I am also into web developement & projects which I've done for some firms has really helped in their business to grow.

Everything depends on the presentation of business, How is your website presenting your business.

I think a good & attractive website can do it better.If your website is attractive & give a useful Information then it will also help you to increase your business.I am telling this as I am also into web developement & projects which I've done for some firms has really helped in their business to grow.

Everything depends on the presentation of business, How is your website presenting your business.

I agree that the presentation is important (and probably even more important is usability). So let's say you have a very attractive and useful travel website for Mauritius. How would you advertise and promote this website in order to get more traffic and drive qualified leads?

The most effective ways to promote your rental properties online. First of all you need a professional and good looking site. Then you need daily and unique visitors, you can do this by placing banner ads on sites with a good number of unique visitors, patronising pay per click programs, you can also use email marketing to promote your site. Then the best but very hard to do is SEO, promoting your site in search engines is the best method to get free targeted unique visitors to your site.

Hi

What is your idea to visit on beach hotels on your vacation?
What would be the most comfortable and glamorous option?

Any suggestions?

Hope have a good time ahead with you all.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.