Hi,
I just build a flash game site, {removed link}
I'd like to promo the site and drive some traffics, anyone has any idea of where can I start with?
I've been looked for sites for link exchange, but got no luck, is there any place you guys know for quick response.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

you could join gaming forum sites and promote your site there. it's the easiest and effective way to drive traffic to your site.

Thank you for your advise, any recommendation of gaming forum around, I did searched for "game forum" or "flash game forum", and don't seem get a good one.

you could join gaming forum sites and promote your site there. it's the easiest and effective way to drive traffic to your site.

You all already know how to drive traffic to a site but you guys will still be looking for easy ways. There is no easy way you can do it, just apply any method you hear others doing and it will also work for you.

You may get good response promoting it to gaming social networking sites, here is the list of sites; http://rotorblog.com/2008/09/21/24-social-networking-site-for-gamers
Before promoting in social site I would suggest to create a demo of your games making it addictive.

You can first try submitting it to several free directories, tell you friends etc

You can also try to get some regular HTML code in the web pages, work a few of the key optimizable web page components, you know, build-in a powerful internal linking navigation system, craft the Titles and descriptions, get some Headings in there, a paragraph or two; try to do the basic SEO stuff in order to attain some targeted traffic from the organic search engine results. Then try to evolve in that direction.

Thank you all for your advises, I would try to stick to SEO guide lines instead of looking for "short-cut".

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.