I'm new to flash and actionscript 3. I just purchased a flash file that is driven by as3. I don't know how to embed it to my webstore's main page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here is the description of the files I received with my purchase:
Flip Tab Image Rotator
1. Driven by pure AS3 document class.
2. Optional transition style, include: cube, fade, flip
3. XML driven content.
4. Slideshow style auto display.
5. Support many file type: jpg, png, gif, and swf.
6. Unlimited amount of news can be displayed
The source folder:
* The preview.fla is the main source flash file. The TabRotator.as is the main actionscript source file. MenuList.as is used display the menu in the left side. TimeSlide.as is used for display the circle time slide. Just edit these files if you want to add more function or modify some elements. Otherwise, just coustom the news.xml in the xml folder showing below with your own content, no actionscript knowledge is needed.
* Other: swfDemo.fla is used for the demo swf file, caurina folder contains the open source tweener class, five3D folder conatins the five3D class user for the flip function.
The deploy folder:
* The images folder: contains the news images used for showing your news,
the image size right now is 430x300, and it will auto-scale to this fix size if you put different size of images. It can be many file types: include gif, jpg, png or flash file (swf);
* The icons folder: contains the small icon used for your menu list,
the size is 36x36, no autoscale here.
* Just custom news.xml in the xml folder with your own content, include your news image, news titie(the menu list), news content(support HTML). Please pay attention to the image location
The only problem is that my server only allows me to place all files into one folder but all these files are in several folders and subfolders. What do I need to do to make this work.