Search some good PR blogs and comments on it
contribute in good PR forums and make your signature
submite your website in social media's websites

It depends on the types of sites you want to post comments. I actually like to post comments on yelp for restaurants and tripadvisor for resorts and hotels.

To get more traffic from Blog comments, you can search on Google blog search and place comments your fellow bloggers' blog where guys talk about your niche. As well as, you can use to search for the following command on Google and that will give you more dofollow blogs - Place good comment and get a backlink from there.....
"notify me when new comments are added"

When you put your link on blogs, be aware that it may not be approved.

but if you follow all the guidelines, it's more likely that it WILL be approved. But it will definitely take a few days, even weeks sometimes((

Try to optimize it well and search for the top 10 techno forums on google where you can use your signature as backlinks.

best place to promote on forums is buying advertising space or banner on that forums.putting signature will give you not much value unless you can promote your link to various high authority forum site like webmasterworld

Exposure to your business on forums is best achieved via:
1. comments
2. signature on comments
3. placing ads on these forums
4. doign co-promotes on those sites (usually takes lots of $$$$)

You can post comments on technical blogs and article which are in same niche. But before posting comment you need to read the full blog and unveil your response on it, then only your comment will be accepted by the moderator. Good luck.

just think how much time wasting is to create comments into someone else blogs....unique content is the most important right now in my opinion...then try rss

Also guys, remember, business success is about reputation too. You can't just post to forums and maintain a high-quality blog alone, you have to network, build relationships, do it the old-fashioned way :) It might sound antiquated but those tried and true phone calls, emails, one-on-one communications really do make a huge difference. It seems to me like it's just about the work-- i.e. no one wants to do it.

Also guys, remember, business success is about reputation too. You can't just post to forums and maintain a high-quality blog alone, you have to network, build relationships, do it the old-fashioned way :) It might sound antiquated but those tried and true phone calls, emails, one-on-one communications really do make a huge difference. It seems to me like it's just about the work-- i.e. no one wants to do it.

absolutely agree with you!

i know twitter is a good idea but do you have to have relevant followers or just anybody?

IMHO, it is better to post on do follow sites. You can get quality backlinks plus traffic.

There are some do followsites:

technorati.com

digg.com

reddit.com 

folkd.com

spurl.net

a1-webmarks.com

folkd.com

feedmarker.com

Can someone explain to me what is the benefits of a DoFollow site?

post comments on do follow sites..it give backlinks to google..

Who told you that posting comments can boost ur traffic?
If you want good amount of traffic you have to work hard. If you can follow the listed tips then you can hope to receive 1000+ visitors everyday:
1. Write unique content
2. Optimize ur site for SEO, optimize both keywords and design
3. Offer something free, let people know that you have a blog and some good content. Update blog regularly, write some informative topics, gain subscribers.
4. Join twitter, interact with people of ur niche, make 2000+ followers in 2 months. Then everyday you will get 300+ unique visitors to ur site.
5. Write quality articles and press release. If ur PR is picked up by Google news then you are done!
6. Use forums and wiki answers community.

Thanks for your useful information :)

So forum signature links are devalued in some way? I always thought that was a good way to get back links and at the same time provide valuable content to the site for allowing you to do so.

In my own experiences, analyzing your top 10 competitors' backlinks would be a shortcut for this purpose. :)

All the best,

hi

if you want to get more only traffic then you can do SMO for your site but before you will have to do optimize your site in good way.

Read this article feel good, <a href="http://www.jeanybags.com">louis vuitton</a>I learned a lot, I feel good this site, I will come back

We have many sites for getting your site promoted and you only need to use forums and make signatures so that people can visit your site through those links. and another thing is you can submit your link on various bookmarking sites.

In my opinion best way to get one way backlinks is to send one article to 30 blogs at the same time, i suggest it to try <snip>

You write an article and try to get it published by other bloggers?
This seems like an uphill battle, can you show me an example of times you have done this?

Can you link me to a few blogs where you got the same article posted?
It would be very helpful.

Try to rank your keywords in search engine which will bring high amount of traffic to your website. Even you can post your website on social media to get high amount of traffic.

Try to opinion on weblogs relevant to technological innovation. you can even make Search engines aware for any content or information released in the net.And at once go to that latest content, information and provides your feedback.

find on google

get quality natural links

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.