How can we increased amount of visitors towards website and what have to do in order to increased webste pagerank?

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

How can we increased amount of visitors towards website and what have to do in order to increased webste pagerank?

Do some advanced SEO like the Google Adwords, PPC, classified ads, and affiliate marketing..

Affiliate marketing helps you get the traffic in a very short time. Also, you can do some basic seo like Directory Submissions, blogs and forums to get the visitors to the site.

Well, I don't consider Google Adwords, PPC and affiliate marketing to be advanced SEO.

Anyway, in order to increase traffic you need to diversify.
So I suggest that you do:
*Blog and forum commenting with anchor text to your site or products
*Social bookmarks and social networking (the old word of mouth still works).
*Article submission to directories
*Traffic Exchanges to create awarnes and brand while driving traffic
*Solo ads (email marketing) for rapid response traffic.
Combine and use all frequently and you will not only be increasing traffic but also improving you SE positioning.

How to increase the visitors to your website, you should promote and market your business. There are many ways to promote your website some will cost you money, and some won't. Take track and measure each of your different advertising or promotional campaign initiatives if it isn’t working, tweak it, or drop it, and give something else a go.

Promote your local business on the Internet to increase your visitors.
These days many people are searching local businesses on the web. For that, optimize your page with address, phone no, zip and other necessary things required to find you easily.

Submit your webpages on specific directories
A link from a specific site helps you increase your visitors.

First, target right keywords for your niche, especially those local relative long tail keywords.
Secondly, using these keywords in your title, page contents, backlink anchor text and blog contents.

You would get what you want, :)

Yes, i agree with you.Today, internet is the easiest way to show the talent.If we design our website with the option "Contact Us" and give all the details like address, phone,e-mail,fax ,etc., then it will be easier for the visitors to interact us. This will make us aware of the queries of the viewers.

search engine is the best way to get traffic on ur site n make some gud backlinks for search engine it wld to help u get a PG

REGARDS
PRITAM

commented: Read the -2

search engine is the best way to get traffic on ur site n make some gud backlinks for search engine it wld to help u get a PG

REGARDS
PRITAM

Hey Pritim, how's it going.

Humour me for a second, in an effort to acquire some kind of comprehension of your position, can you possibly elaborate on your initial response?

Page rank of your website has nothing to do with visitors or even "SEO" (OH MY GOSH)

Instead of focusing on page rank, concentrate your efforts on search engine rankings. It will yield better rankings and sales.

Hi,
You can increase the visitors of your website by several ways:
1.SEO-it is really the hardest way and you need a lot of learning to achive good results
2.Advertise-for example AsWords
3.Social networking
4.Online catalogs
5.Forums
6.Press releases
7.Write articles
8.Newsletters
Hope that this main info will help you to choose the way you want to promote your website or product/service.There is a lot information in internet where you can get more detail knowledge for every method that I mention above.

Try these:
1. Write unique content
2. Optimize ur site for SEO, optimize both keywords and design
3. Offer something free, let people know that you have a blog and some good content. Update blog regularly, write some informative topics, gain subscribers.
4. Join twitter, interact with people of ur niche, make 2000+ followers in 2 months. Then everyday you will get 300+ unique visitors to ur site.

Try having a site that is patterned to a blog that tends to change content by time to time. Googlebots and other search engine bots like fresh content. In this way

I use site from my signature, Write one good article and send it with Free traffic system that works up to 30 blogs at the same time in 3 minutes That's means 30 one way live backlinks = a lot of traffic. P.S. you can send as many as you want unique articles and after some times you will have great results, so if you want feel free to try. Greetings

do onpage seo and offpage seo for your website
get some qulity backlinks to your website
such as yahoo answers
do-follow blog comments
social bookmarking service
and forum posting and forum signatures

i suggest that you do offline promotion too such as marketing with postcards. You can print your Website url on it and make a captivating headline that will capture the interest of your prospects. They may haven't encounter your webpage when they go online and with those postcards they learned about the existence of your homepage.

I have just hit my fifties and I have established a very comfortable financial position. I am a financial consultant for a highly successful international brokerage house, but it has not always been that way.
I have experienced hard times, particularly when I was younger, and it was then that I developed the bedrock of my financial resources, The Winning Way which is on offer on this web site. Once that system took off the old adage of money makes money has never been more true. The instant cash flow gave me the opportunity to try out a trading system, 100% Profit In One Year which is also on offer here and this accelerated cash into my account like there was no tomorrow.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com

Well, the methods suggested are always find a high pr blog, posting comments in blog, participate in forum, blah blah blah

And the most fundamental key is always having a unique and useful website content. You can save a lot of hard work by having great content as people will automatically link to you. Use link bait to help you in gaining free traffic.

Promote your local business on the Internet to increase your visitors.
These days many people are searching local businesses on the web. For that, optimize your page with address, phone no, zip and other necessary things required to find you easily.

Submit your webpages on specific directories
A link from a specific site helps you increase your visitors.

It's a good information and might help me to promote my sites
Thanks for shared that...

to increase amount of visitors apply SEO techniques to get ranked higher in search engines and get traffic through it .
to increase pagerank build backlinks submit your blog on authority sites ..best of luck

I would second SEO like others suggested... This is about achieving top rankings on the major search engines. To achieve top rankings you need to convince the search engines that you are the most relevent site for the keywords that you are optimising for.

Identify your target and try to tell them that your website can be interesting for them. Look for blogs, forums, communities and more that can be similar to your website theme.

- find the good keywords for your site
- have a good an interesting article
- on-page optimization
- build quality backlinks on social networks (bookmarking, article sub, blogging, etc.)
- monitor & improve results

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.