Would you write on your ex's facebook wall to wish them happy valentines day? What do you think about communicating via social media to an ex and leaving all the hurt and past behind?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Would you write on your ex's facebook wall to wish them happy valentines day? What do you think about communicating via social media to an ex and leaving all the hurt and past behind?

Facebook is an amazing vessel for rekindling lost friendships, especially romantic ones. After a long absense, my soulmate, my sweetheart recently came back to me in this exact way. For me, Facebook is the medium that makes this the best Valentine's Day ever.

I may not... it also depends. If it has been long and if we are still in the not talking phase then probably shouldn't leave her msg for Valentine's Day. I think its just going to make her angry and uncomfortable on a day that is meant to be a joyous time for couples.

Thanks for the very interesting insights on social media and love. It depends but with so many eyes monitoring status and wall updates, I may prefer not to post happy v-day messages to any ex, to avoid opening a can of worms.

... prefer not to post happy v-day messages to any ex, to avoid opening a can of worms.

That's true but worms always make for good bait!

That's true but worms always make for good bait!

I wouldnt write to my ex, simple as that. I think it might be rude.

i think you can write in your'e status ....
it's very useful i think
Now communicatin with social bookmarking is very easy and simple...You have add many friend

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.