I am new to all of this but received an e-mail from a friend who tried this viral marketing. I am interested in others feedback about this type of marketing. I'm posting the link below so you can see exactly what I'm talking about. I'd love some input. Thanks!

<< url snipped >>

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by PCPowerUp

I think his "viral" marketing method is spamming forums with a pretend question about viral marketing.

It's one small step above the usual "viral" marketing of "LOL OMG I found this kewl site", but that's not saying much.

I think his "viral" marketing method is spamming forums with a pretend question about viral marketing.

It's one small step above the usual "viral" marketing of "LOL OMG I found this kewl site", but that's not saying much.

Ooooh! Gotcha. ;)

Try new word of mouth viral marketing system. Highly relevant, efficient and distributed advertising. Drive large number of visitors to your website in a short period of time. Guaranteed ROI. This is not a pay per click system. http://widecircles.com

I am new to all of this but received an e-mail from a friend who tried this viral marketing. I am interested in others feedback about this type of marketing. I'm posting the link below so you can see exactly what I'm talking about. I'd love some input. Thanks!

<< url snipped >>

takes time, even if done effectively....

Possibly if you make a great interesting youtube video that is controversial... and then have some flair for spinning the press, you may have a shot... at getting enough momentum for it to take off.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.