Has anyone received their AdSense payment for October yet? It doesn't even say my check went out yet nevermind having received it.

I e-mailed AdSense a lil under 2 weeks ago to make sure I correctly submitted the tax information and they said I did. I just e-mailed them again a few days ago and they responded saying, for the most part, there is a delay due to Thanksgiving holiday. However, Thanksgiving was one day and the check is already a few days late.

We are required to uphold every inch of the TOS. However, even though the contract clearly states they'll have the checks mailed within 30 days, it's no biggie for them if they're not :(

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Well, it's confirmed. No one received their payment yet. Apparently Google is restructuring their whole payment mechanism or something? In any case, there was confirmation that checks will be out by the 12th of the month.

i havent, but i dont make nearly enuf money, im droping it after the end of the year :\

Faranth, just curious, do you use any other sources of revenue via your website? Because AdSense is by far the best program of its kind ... IMO better than fastclick, valueclick, burstnet, etc.

AdSense is by far the best program of its kind

I second and third that thought.

Agreed :)

Has anyone received their AdSense payment for October yet? It doesn't even say my check went out yet nevermind having received it.

I e-mailed AdSense a lil under 2 weeks ago to make sure I correctly submitted the tax information and they said I did. I just e-mailed them again a few days ago and they responded saying, for the most part, there is a delay due to Thanksgiving holiday. However, Thanksgiving was one day and the check is already a few days late.

We are required to uphold every inch of the TOS. However, even though the contract clearly states they'll have the checks mailed within 30 days, it's no biggie for them if they're not :(

I am running the same problem as you. I picked up my Western Union payment for 2 months and place your account on hold in spite of all the necessary action. 2 months payments credited to your account in September and October 2008 was still far my account is on hold.

Every one got the payment. Now one remaining

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.