i created a website in which the different people can register themselves after registration they registers their products which includes prices,specs,photos,outlet detail,benefits etc now i want is that i want to connect with facebook,twitter,my space now i want is whatever changes took place in my web page (products page will automatically updated to my facebook myspace n twitter my requirement is that what ever changes take place my web will easily saved into facebook walls so what technique i should use

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Ok the first thing I suggest is to hire someone to help you work on your site SEO. I could barely understand your post, it was one long run-on sentence. Anyhow, this is not a grammar class, but I am not sure if what you are asking for is at all possible. Remember that your site is your site and facebook is facebook. The Administrations and servers are different, I may be wrong and maybe a Web Programmer can correct me, but I doubt it.

i have website named abc.com in which i have registered 5 users after registration of user they have registered their products such as name,rate,specs,expire,benifits etc etc now i want this whenever they enters into my web and edit the details of rates,specs, new feature etc it enters into my database (product.asp page) now i want is that it also enters into facebook wall which i have create fan page named abc
in other words i need connection between my website and facebook i doesnot need to change in facebook my idea is that when user do any entry from my web site page it enters into my database as well as my facebook wall n twitter

Selicon I may not be a webmaster, but I do not think that is possible. You may want to ask a webmaster or a web programmer that question. It seems to me that since facebook and your site are NOT related in any way, linked together or even share scripts, I would not think this is possible. I have a husband that is a webmaster and he has never mentioned something like that. Maybe I am wrong, and if I am I would like to know the answer as well. But I think you will have to either do all changes manually or Copy paste. Then again that would not be such a great idea anyway.

@selicon.valey I'm trying to understand what you're refering to, but if my understanding is correct, I think basically what you want to do is link your site to your Facebook & Twitter (sorry I can't speak on Myspace etc) page is such a way that your website updates would be reflected in Facebook & Twitter. But the twist here is that the updates on your website that you are actually referring to would be update done by your site users to their product description/prices etc.

On the surface (without thinking too deeply) what would be required here is for you to have a central 'page' whereby all your registered users products features would be highlighted and create a widget to have that particular page result be fed into your Facebook & Twitter page in much the same way as you would link your blog to your Facebook/Twitter page. So the issue here is to get your web developer to create that custom widget for you.

@selicon.valey I'm trying to understand what you're refering to, but if my understanding is correct, I think basically what you want to do is link your site to your Facebook & Twitter (sorry I can't speak on Myspace etc) page is such a way that your website updates would be reflected in Facebook & Twitter. But the twist here is that the updates on your website that you are actually referring to would be update done by your site users to their product description/prices etc.

On the surface (without thinking too deeply) what would be required here is for you to have a central 'page' whereby all your registered users products features would be highlighted and create a widget to have that particular page result be fed into your Facebook & Twitter page in much the same way as you would link your blog to your Facebook/Twitter page. So the issue here is to get your web developer to create that custom widget for you.

widget means ?

My dear, widget is a free standing code based digital object that can be operated. I do believe you will benefit tremendously by perusing this site with all your questions by doing a search. Daniweb.com has a wealth of insights in its archive to answer your questions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.