Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by shewag

Yes you can but you have to remember that with bookmarks, these links you provide much be sharing some kind of benefit to your community.

yes, social bookmarkings can bring traffic to your website.. Social bookmarkings is my regular task everyday and it's very effective..

Can I bring traffic to my website using social bookmarking sites?

Yes you can. Social bookmarking has lots of benefits for your site promotion:

1. Quick Indexing.

2. Traffic Generation.

3. Personal Branding.

4. Bring You Quality Backlinks.

Yes, it helps bring targeted traffic to your site. I frequently use Digg, Delicious, Mixx, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Technorati and Squidoo.

Hi,
Social bookmarking sites providing a platform for generate your site traffic and promote your business. It's really helpful for increasing your site popularity.

Yeah. Social book marking can provide you more direct traffic, But you need to use most popular book marking sites.

social bookmarking sites is a proven effective way to increase traffic to your website because if you sign up on those bookmarking sites, you are leaving a backlink directly to your site. .

yes SBM is great source to get traffic. Twitter & stumble are suitable for me.

It is a lot harder to score a front page placement on good social bookmarking sites anymore.

Yes,

Social bookmarking sites are a great way to promote your blog, articles of interest and websites. A social bookmark site allows you to set up an account and keep track of your favorites and "tag" them by keyword or subject as you go; after that, you can share them with friends, family and co-workers to build lists of interesting finds on the Web.

Shewag

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.