Hello everyone, I am a small web designer,I have a question here that why LOGO is so vital for every business.On websites logo design cannot be underestimated. But what about other Media where Logo is considered so vital?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Yeah, Logo can create good impression on your company, it should explain motto of your company.

we studied this in school and my prof told us that it what makes the company more compelling. most of the time logos have 'hidden meanings' or subtle details that psychological affects people. (e.g. McDonald's logo has a smile, nike's swoosh has the usual swing used in a lot of sports endeavor etc)

The logo is usually the first thing that people see when viewing your product and it is the thing that most people remember. If you have a cool looking and memorable logo then it makes a lasting impression.....which is your ultimate goal in the first place.

It helps create an identity for your brand.

it represent your profesionalism.... logo is very important..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.