Hi,

I am looking to purchase stumbleupon accounts. If you have it longer than 12 months, min. 500 favs and min 50 fans.

Please email me: <snip>

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Does StumbleUpon send a lot of traffic nowadays?

sends it sometimes...My referring site traffic majorly comes from stumbleupon

yep..infact alot of...stumble gives u alof when your news got into K's.....

yes, Stumble upon is the great traffic giving medium if we use it in a proper way.

HI, Why to go and purchase any other stumble account. youcan make it easy and is very interesting. Check some of the videos and look for people whoare interested in your niche..
www.google.com

Yes Stumbleupon is a great website to get traffic.It is very useful to promote your website.

Does StumbleUpon send a lot of traffic nowadays?

Yes i get a lot of traffic from there... But i am happy with it and don't feel like selling it...

compare to another social bookmarking website, stumbleupon is better to post website link.

Agreed, Stumbleupon is a site through which you can get traffic by gaining more and more visitors to your site. One important point to remember is, you have to provide a good and quality content to you site so that visitors may find it useful.

I love Stumbleupon. So many countless hours well wasted. It's like the fearless way to explore the internet. Why do you need to buy the accounts?

Hi,

I am looking to purchase stumbleupon accounts. If you have it longer than 12 months, min. 500 favs and min 50 fans.

Please email me: <snip>

StumbleUpon - Traffic it totally depends upon the contents and quality links that attracts traffic towards your website from StumbleUpon...

commented: stating the obvious -2

Em having a lot of traffic from StumbleUpon but dont wana sell it.. :)

StumbleUpon is great but it requires ur time to have good results from it...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.