Hi Everyone,

I want to create a facebook fanpage, but i'm not getting it how should i make a fanpage. Can anyone help me please???

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

just go to any page and scroll down then you can see a link on left side saying create a page click on it and fill the info and your page have been created :)

GO to any page and you will see an option that will be written create page.

Sigh in facebook at the bottom you can she the option for creating facebook fanpage and also you can customize your page url after 40+ fans

Before You Go:

You need a Facebook account to create a fan page. Sign up for new Facebook account if you haven't become a Facebook member yet.

Steps:

1. Go to Facebook Page Creation Page.

2. Select the suitable category of your page and click on it.

- Local Business or Place
- Company, Organization or Institution
- Brand or Product
- Artist, Band or Public Figure
- Entertainment
- Cause or Community

Note: If you are looking for creating a page for your blog, select Cause or Community. But you have to change it in later step.

3. Now select your sub-category and fill in basic information.

4. Now tick to agree with Facebook terms and click Get Started.

5. Then you'll have to go through a wizard. Add a profile picture, invite friends, add more information through the wizard and continue until end of the wizard.

Note: The wizard is not compulsory and you can do those steps later too. However it's better if you can skip inviting friends step in the wizard as you have to change settings and add more information to your page profile.

6. Now your page has been created. Click on Edit Page button on top right corner to make some basic changes.

7. Navigate to Basic Information from left pane.

8. Fill in most information as you can. Also you can check in more specific categories for your page here.

Note: If you were unable to find your suitable category earlier at page creation, here you can find more categories and specific sub-categories. For example, if you wish to create a fan page for your blog, you may have selected Cause or Community earlier. But here you can find a category named Website & Blogs for your blog.

9. Save Changes once after you done with filling information and you can check other tabs for more settings such as permissions, managing admins.

10. Now you have successfully created your fan page with compulsory information. You can share it and start posting on your Wall.

There are a easy way to crate face book pages: just open facebook and login with your user/password, then direct you can write the following:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
on your browser.
after that choose one category as same your niche.

Before You Go:

You need a Facebook account to create a fan page. Sign up for new Facebook account if you haven't become a Facebook member yet.

Steps:

1. Go to Facebook Page Creation Page.

2. Select the suitable category of your page and click on it.

- Local Business or Place
- Company, Organization or Institution
- Brand or Product
- Artist, Band or Public Figure
- Entertainment
- Cause or Community

Note: If you are looking for creating a page for your blog, select Cause or Community. But you have to change it in later step.

3. Now select your sub-category and fill in basic information.

4. Now tick to agree with Facebook terms and click Get Started.

5. Then you'll have to go through a wizard. Add a profile picture, invite friends, add more information through the wizard and continue until end of the wizard.

Note: The wizard is not compulsory and you can do those steps later too. However it's better if you can skip inviting friends step in the wizard as you have to change settings and add more information to your page profile.

6. Now your page has been created. Click on Edit Page button on top right corner to make some basic changes.

7. Navigate to Basic Information from left pane.

8. Fill in most information as you can. Also you can check in more specific categories for your page here.

Note: If you were unable to find your suitable category earlier at page creation, here you can find more categories and specific sub-categories. For example, if you wish to create a fan page for your blog, you may have selected Cause or Community earlier. But here you can find a category named Website & Blogs for your blog.

9. Save Changes once after you done with filling information and you can check other tabs for more settings such as permissions, managing admins.

10. Now you have successfully created your fan page with compulsory information. You can share it and start posting on your Wall.

Thanks for the post. I hope it must work for me.

To make a fan page at first you need to make a Face Book Profile.
Then you can see the option of Create a page here you can make the Face book page.

Hi Everyone,
I want to create a facebook fanpage, but i'm not getting it how should i make a fanpage. Can anyone help me please???

go to any page of facebook u ll an option that will be written create page then go straight

Visit any page in facebook and you wil see an option to create a page click it and then make your own page according to your need i.e. community page, local business or product page whatever you need.

Hi Everyone,

Start with creating actual Facebook Page directly from Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

If you are looking to create custom tabs for your fanpage, consider using iFrame Tab Plus application from HostFB.com to a tab with custom content. You may also design the layout for your fan page and get it converted from PSD to Fanpage using http://PSD2FanPage.com services.
Basically, there are 3 choices: (1) build a page on your own (starting from design and code), (2) use pre-made app for building facebook tabs and (3) build desired layout on your own and order PSD to fan page conversion services from professionals.

Cheers!

Thank you,I just do follow your instruction,so good .Hope this will promote my business on fanpage .

you could make it easily by fbml app. search fbml then add it and go to it.

For making the Face book Fan page at first you need to make a profile.From the profile you get the options of create a page.
So we can create the page and invite your friend to like and join this.

Hello braylen its very simple create your profile first then go to create page add your details over there and your fan page will be created

Very useful information.
Thanks.

You can go to facebook help page to get the full guide line of making fanpage.

Hello

What should I do to promote my website name in social media on effective way?

good things thanks to all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.