Hi Guys

I want to know if their was anything in particular you needed to do to drive traffic to your sites speaking in forums. Is it worth using a forum if for example it doesn't ask for your website address? Is it ok to use anchor texts? I have just launcbed my website so any pointers are welcome.

Regards

Roy

Recommended Answers

All 25 Replies

Find relevant forums to your website topic, try to be very helpful in that forums, answer questions and solve problems, and leave links to your website in your signature.

Find relevant forums to your website topic, try to be very helpful in that forums, answer questions and solve problems, and leave links to your website in your signature.

Thanks for that, I weren't sure if you could leave links back to your website. Thats great,

For those Forums that wont allow you to have signatures ( which is great advice ) Some wont allow links in signatures though.. read the forum rules!
but they will allow you to advertise in certain areas.
Become an active member, not just join post up a couple of posts then disappear.
Many class it as spam if you do.
find Forums that you will enjoy being part of.

Also there are many websites that are OK Linking you, In return for a link back.

For those Forums that wont allow you to have signatures ( which is great advice ) Some wont allow links in signatures though.. read the forum rules!
but they will allow you to advertise in certain areas.
Become an active member, not just join post up a couple of posts then disappear.
Many class it as spam if you do.
find Forums that you will enjoy being part of.

Also there are many websites that are OK Linking you, In return for a link back.

Thank you. That is really good clear advice. Thank you

By forums you can help out people in answering their queries and then u can put signature in your comments which can be hyperlinked to your site and in this way people will visit your site

The best source for traffic and ranking in the search engine are the forums. The way you use it makes the difference.

If you want instant traffic to your website, go to the popular forums where discussions are going on, reply to the most viewing post with a good reply, if signature is allowed then add a signature with a very attractive line but don't ask anyone to click. People will be attracted by themselves no need to tell them to click else you will sound impatient and loose traffic. Try posting in a regular basis without changing the signature. This tactic gave me a hell lot of traffic only the lines that you choose for the signature and the lines you post on the reply matters.

Enjoy IM

Hi, can you name 2 websites that will allow me to link to them, and let me know how to find more?

many people reply you about forums posting, It is very useful if you stay alive on the forums.You should have to login 2 to 3 times in a week.

If you can create a accounts on free blogs websites, It is also best way to get backlinks.

If the Forum is not related to your website, then you don't post any hyper link because its looks like spamming. Forum Moderators can ban your account.

To gain traffic from forum you need to select the demanding topic through which your post will be view and increase chances to get more traffic

You can join a message board that is full of interesting discussions, lively chitchat, and informative conversations. You should answer the queries of people and you can create a signature where you can place your links, you can insert URL's on the post or reply. You will get referral traffic from your posting through your signature. It will help to increase your link popularity. Hence your search engine rank will increase and brings more organic traffic.

Registering with a username that describes your site (or will lead to your site in a web search) can help circumvent no-URL policies. If your site were www.sellingexamplepopcornmakers.com, you could make a username like SellingExamplePopcornMan. Obviously, don't use this technique on sites that wouldn't appreciate it, but you can use this style of username selection to help forum members link your contributions (and knowledge) to your site.

Hi Guys

I want to know if their was anything in particular you needed to do to drive traffic to your sites speaking in forums. Is it worth using a forum if for example it doesn't ask for your website address? Is it ok to use anchor texts? I have just launcbed my website so any pointers are welcome.

Regards

Roy

Just make sure that there i a reason for pointing to your website. If not, the moderators from the forum you are posting on won't be pleased, and will mark you as a spammer. If you really want to get some hits on your site from forum visitors/members, maybe you can sponsor the forum? That's not to expensive (depending of the forum of course), and will get you quite some visitors.

To gain traffic from forum you need to select the demanding topic through which your post will be view and increase chances to get more traffic

I think its a better and good idea regarding the topic

Hi Guys

Regards

Roy

Yes, It is important to stick to the niche based forums and simply because you can get like-minded traffic to your site. I have seen people spamming in popular forums if they are not niche based also, just to get backlink advantage. if they can shift to niche based ones, it will help them even better!

first I search for forum that match my web site subject then when any one need help on my subject related things then I suggest my sites feature to them.

first I search for forum that match my web site subject then when any one need help on my subject related things then I suggest my sites feature to them.

That's a pretty fair rule, just make sure you don't break it to get more views, cause it will work against you. Better to have fewer good hits rather then a lot of people who just click on the link and then leave. :)

Kind regards,

getting traffic from forum is on step you need to take seriously
join forum and be active, join forum that have something to do with your niche marketing, contribution actively and solve problems,
look for dofollow forum join and add your archor txt link in the signature box.
remember, aviod spamming

If you also do these steps. You can get more traffics.
1) Keyword Analysis.
2) Directories submission.
3) Web 2.0 submissions.
4) Social bookmarking.
5) Free blogs profile creation.
6) Business submission (citation).
7) Forums posting.
8) Video Submission.

I tried a few different way but what worked the best to me is some of the traffic exchange site and its free. There is alot of them out there. The one i used is www.globalviewhits.com They have alot of coin give aways every week. I also used www.globalsmomarketing to help with twitter followers, retweets and twitter share votes. That help my numbers alot. Hope this was helpful....

Find relevant forum websites to your website topic, answer relevant questions, and give links to your website in your signature.

Driving traffic to your site from forums is easy if you are skilled in a certain topic that you can post about!

well i think u shoul find some good forum sites n give your signatures in your profile thus the visiter click on your link n u got the traffic......

Hi i really like this topic, i can add that to drive traffic to your website can do all those things for a certain period of time and then you can stop except put signatures to several forums which put signatures are for everytime until you can see tremendous work.
SNIP

f signature is allowed then add a signature with a very attractive line but don't ask anyone to click. People will be attracted by themselves no need to tell them to click else you will sound impatient and loose traffic. Try posting in a regular basis without changing the signature

commented: try not just posting pointless 'thanks for sharing' comments in order to publicise your sig links as well +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.