I have a website with a user registration page in which they give their details including a bank account no for online transaction, if any user is registered with us we will generate a unique web link for them through which their clients will make an online payment.

this is the process. Now I want to know can I have an ecommerce page with multiple accounts?

Kindly help.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You can have it set up however you want, it's your application and you guys are writing it. Are you asking if there's a technical limitation or a limitation due to the payment processor you're using or what? Sorry, I'm confused by your question.

I am running a small company, we have more than 50 clients. For each client, who are registered with us we design a web page and a payment gateway to recieve funds from their sub clients.

To do this job I want an e-commerce account where I can divide my account into multiple accounts and assign to my clients for online transactions.
Hope I am clear this time. thank you

Do you mean multiple bank account per gateway? That's how i understand what you were saying? are you saying.. for example you want the client 1 to pay account 1 processed by the gateway, and client 2 pay to account 2 processed by the same gateway?

It is possible to have the differnet accounts for one web site , as specilay for ecomrace site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.