Hello!
i have been published to people about pure water supply. my website is running good. if you need any service related the water you can fine here.
but i am facing a problem.

when i use a new keywrord it going to behaind. so help me if you know how do i can get a keywrod rank in the search reuslt.
SNIP

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

thanks for sharing this problem for all user i think you will care at on page your site can good run.

I hav no clue what you're talking about. You want to rank in the search engines for the keyword 'pure water supply'? Create good, quality content. Write articles about the topic. Swap links at the beginning. I know it's hard, but make water FUN and AMUSING and stuff that people would want to link to and talk about. Get the buzz going!

You just need to create a quality links for your site and write a unique content of your niche .

yes you have to create quality link on good and high pr sites. by which you can drive some traffic and get some quality backlink which can help you for better indexing.

"...if you need any service related the water you can fine here. but i am facing a problem. when i use a new keywrord it going to behaind..."

This type of regurgitated jibberish barely merits an intelligent response.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.