There is many keyword researching tool ,Google Adwords, word tracker, But wordtracker is paid version,from here you can research the keyword for your website.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

thanks to share this . I use adwords but never use wordtracker. thanks you again.

I use google Adwords :)

You can use Keyword Pro. Its also a good tool,but its paid version and 7 days trial version also available.

Google adword keyword tool is best tool for keyword anlysis. It is free of cost and give more accurate results instead of other tools in the market.

Google Adword is the best tool for search many keywords. And m also use google adword because it is free of cost and easy to use.

In my point of view also Google Adword tool is the best keyword search to increase pageranks for websites and it is a free cost and easy to use.

Most of people like me uses Google adwords, because we work on bringing output on Google so follow Google Adwords so that we can provide exact data regarding number searches, PPC share, Google network share etc.

Except Google adwords keywords research tool there is also a new tool keywordspy. This is really appreciable.

I agree with your post Google Adword is the best tool for search many keywords and word tracker is also the best tool for search many keywords. Thanks for sharing this info.
Thank you all.

Thank you to share it, I Use Google adword for keywords research tool

can you highlight any difference between Google Adwords and Word tracker.

I prefer Google Adwords keyword tool and also google search to get different keyword options and its very useful to select the right keyword for the site based on the options listed.

As most of the people are using google adword tool like me. It is very useful to me . I always use adword tool for my website http://bit.ly/NcmvxA

I'm currently using google adward keyword tool, but will try its free trail if it really works well.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Google adword keyword tool works best for me..

Hey Guys i think that Before you start any online strategy, you need to have a subject about that.
The problem is that a large number of other online supporters have already steeped the market with high competitors search keywords.Suppose if you type health training into the Google search engine box, you are going to get an incredible number of similar sites related to health training.You need software that helps you find successful market search keyword that you can then develop a blog or website around without any competitors.Thanks!!

you can use word stream website for getting bettere idea regarding keywords research.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.