I Am Trying To Promote My Work From Home Website And I Cant Figure It Out. I Want To Make It Search Engine Optimized And Every Where I Go So Far I Just Get Short Answers That Do Me No Good... I Dont Have Alot Of Money For Pay Per Click Search Engines And If Someone Could Help Me Out It Would Be Greatly Appreciated...
Thanx

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

First thing, content. Saturate your content with keywords that people would search for to obtain your information. The more content with keywords that you have on your webpage, the more credit that google gives to you as long as it's not redundant.

Secondly, use meta tags and title tags. These will make your content searchable to search engines.

Third, quality and quantity of text. Make sure to produce content actively so that google keeps caching your site which will keep your website on the rise.

Good luck!

Build your content properly so that google will index it immediately. Optimize the keywords used in it. Use the proper anchor text. Do the off-page activities and submit to social bookmarking sites.

Hi,

Please make sure that the keywords you are using are appropriate to your business and have proper count on the search engines. You can contact us on the below mentioned sites for further consultation.

You need to do both on page and off page optimization of your site and above all keep the contents of site fresh and updated frequently

Viral marketing on the web can be free or very low cost ... Twitter about your site, tell your Facebook friends about it, etc. It's a good start to helping you build backlinks (incoming links to your site that affect your Google pagerank).

I Am Trying To Promote My Work From Home Website And I Cant Figure It Out. I Want To Make It Search Engine Optimized And Every Where I Go So Far I Just Get Short Answers That Do Me No Good... I Dont Have Alot Of Money For Pay Per Click Search Engines And If Someone Could Help Me Out It Would Be Greatly Appreciated...
Thanx

You can optimize and promote your site on your own. Try to visit this site if you want more information on how to optimize site.

Organic search engine listing is great source of traffic, you should learn basic SEO techniques and optimize your site yourself.

build a strong back links on your site from strong sites and the money will come.

Tips on Improving SEO

1. Get inbound links and link out as well.
2. Headlines and title tags should have key words up front.
3. Web addresses for your blog posts or articles should include key words.
4. Page descriptions should be unique or eliminated.
5. Highlight your best content on every page.
6. Create theme or category pages, and run more special series.
7. Limit tags and categories to the most important ones.
8. Create a Google News sitemap and optimize images.
9. Get into offline conversations as well as online ones.

You dont have to spend money to optimize your page.
Just do keyword research and focus in building and writing blogs and articles based on that keyword.
Finally, put backlinks to your mainsite from the articles and blogs you have posted.
Good Luck! :)

Building do follow links to forums and blogs are affective and free.You just need to have time and hardwork to make it by yourself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.