Dear All,
I am new to Daniweb community. I am a business man in India , I want to create a SMS Gateway to send bulk SMS. For this I need to have all the technical know how about the same. I also want to know that is there any role of a telecom company in sending bulk SMS. If yes, what exactly it is? What is an SMS Gateway exactly. I want to use a website to allow access to my executives and clients to send bulk sms. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Regards,

Imran

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Tom87

Hi all,

Imran, your idea is very interesting and I'm also interested in sending bulk SMS messages. Did you find the perfect solution? After a year, do you have any useful experiences? I'm really curious about that...

Thanks a lot!

Dear All,
I am new to Daniweb community. I am a business man in India , I want to create a SMS Gateway to send bulk SMS. For this I need to have all the technical know how about the same. I also want to know that is there any role of a telecom company in sending bulk SMS. If yes, what exactly it is? What is an SMS Gateway exactly. I want to use a website to allow access to my executives and clients to send bulk sms. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Regards,

Imran

Edited by simonrobert

Hi all,

I've my own SMS system that cater for local business in Malaysia. its no problem for my Malaysian users to text to our clients to get discount/promotion/special deals.

I'm now looking for internet SMS provider in US/UK/AUS who can do the following -

users in US/UK/AUS send a text message to a SMS provider in US/UK/AUS, and the SMS provider will then send these data ( user's name, cell# ) to my SMS system in Malaysia and the US/UK/AUS SMS provider will reply a message to those who texted the US/UK/AUS SMS provider

All follow up will be done using our SMS system in Malaysia. Can someone recommend some good SMS provider in US/UK/AUS?

Thanks
Willie

Hi Willie,

I can recommend you one UK carrier. If you see this message please inform me or send me private message. I don't know what is the rules here, and i don't know can i leave my email to contact me.

Thanks,
Predrag

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.