I'm going to be selling ad space on a radio page which gets 300 hits an hour and is a solely student demographic. I was just wondering if there is anyway I can work out how much to charge to local clubs/student attractions for advertisement.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I was just wondering if there is anyway I can work out how much to charge to local clubs/student attractions for advertisement.

I think Twitter & FAcebook and tumblr and also Pin Interest will do because most of the local clubs/student used those social media.

What is a radio page?

I would start with something like Google AdSense. It allows you to have some advertising up until you are able to land advertiers yourself, and by seeing how much money you're getting from AdSense, you'll be able to judge how much ads in your niche go for.

Very generic rule of thumb is to sell for double whatever AdSense gives you.

Thanks a bunch! Apologies for the vagueness, I mean a page with a radio station streaming on it.

For how many hours in a day you get same traffic?Whats your per day visit?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.