I want do facebook marketing but I am not clear about Facebook marketing process.Please help me FB marketing.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

make a profile first with links...

Create a Facebook page, add your Company details, add product reviews, posts and promote your page in different niche related groups, pages.

Facebook marketing is that kind of effort in which you can earn many things beside that there is two types of options are available

1.Paid FB Marketing
2.Free FB Marketing

in paid marketing you can get number of benefits to get quaries and beside that if you can try out with free fb marketing in that you will need to do all things from your end and in my opinion first of all try to engaged with free one option which will help to learn many things in online marketing.

if you succed with this you will get alot of traffic

The paid one is only for limited time and free one is for long term

You have not mentioned for what you want to do facebook marketing.
In general,
Facebook marketing we can do by two ways: free and paid.

By Paid, I mean you are paying Fcebook to promote your business, services or brand.

By Free, I mean get one Facebook Page, group and build strong followers list. That way you can do facebook marketing, if you have enough likes for pages or members for the group.

Facebook Marketing is the best way to get targeted traffic on your website. You can promote and show your product to millions of audience and get quick response. Now Social Media is booming and traffic are getting converted into online sales.

Their are 2 ways to get connected with your targeted audience.

1) Free method
2) Paid method

Facebook Advertisment is the process to pay for every like for page or post. Facebook shows your page to targeted audience and get likes from your targeted audience. In Free process, you have to join many groups and connect with more networks to get exposure of traffic and advertise your products in each groups.

Facebook is a big social media sites you cam make the promotion of your website through.Use both paid and free way of marketing.

With the help of Facebook Marketing techniques you can target wide range of traffic to your website, which can be converted into sales.

That's too broad question. What's your target group, campaign purpose, budget, etc..? I mean, doing FB marketing is a long process to learn and it can't be answered in seconds.
So, pls be more specific and I'll try to answer properly, ok?

Otherwise, spreading a hot content which creates a viral buzz is the best thing to do on social (and other) media.

Facebook advertisements can help you out to get right amount and relevant traffic to your website.

You can follow below guidelines for Facebook marketing:
Be Unique and Keep Updating
Use a Big Profile Picture
Tag Fans in Photos
Exclusive Landing Page for Users
Reward Loyal Supporters
Use Contests and Polls
Actively Participate Outside Your Page
Integrate Facebook Social Plugins to Your Site
Don’t Just Write for an Audience of Teenagers

Facebook Marketing is really very simple, You can post your product and details on various groups and pages soo you can target much audience from relevant places. Even you can have relevant audience quickly via using paid service, which can help you to get relevant audience to your page and your business will get to another level.

Facebook marketing is the best method to get targeted traffic on your website. With the help of facebook we can promote our product from which we get response, and in this way traffic can easily converted into sales. Basically it helps in connecting between the people. It increases in the connectivity.
Two types of Facebook Marketing:
Paid Facebook marketing is for the limited time.
Free Facebook Marketing is for the long time.

facebook marketing is the best way to sale your products and you have to use the google adwords this is the best way in which you can get the targeted traffic

Facebook Marketing is the best way to get targeted traffic on your website. You can promote and show your product to millions of audience and get quick response. Now Social Media is booming and traffic are getting converted into online sales.
Create a Facebook page, add your Company details, add product reviews, posts and promote your page in different niche related groups, pages.

Their are 2 ways to get connected with your targeted audience.

1) Free method
2) Paid method

Facebook Advertisment is the process to pay for every like for page or post. Facebook shows your page to targeted audience and get likes from your targeted audience. In Free process, you have to join many groups and connect with more networks to get exposure of traffic and advertise your products in each groups.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.