My company manages the Bidz.com Live Jewellery Auction affiliate program in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. We are working with CJ and have had good but limited success with CJ. Can anyone tell me about the best affiliate network companies to work with in these countries? I appreciate any help you might provide.

Thanks,

Your Marketing Partner,

Michael A. Gunn

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Perhaps A Best Web (abestweb.com) is worth a look. They list affiliate programs up the ying yang. And they have a mailing list you can join; almost every day you receive an e-mail about new affiliate programs starting or new merchants joining a program.

Perhaps A Best Web is worth a look. They list affiliate programs up the ying yang. And they have a mailing list you can join; almost every day you receive an e-mail about new affiliate programs starting or new merchants joining a program.I am happy to see such type of fruitful knowledge here in this post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.