Hello everyone i am new here and i really want UK based free classified ads list for the locally advertisment for my products and services. Thanks and waiting for the helpful responses.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Yet your signature link is for a UK-based classified ads site, and your profile states that you work for the same. Not just here for the spamming are you?

Well I was going to suggest Gumtree but it looks as though you've already discovered it. BTW, here's a excerpt from their terms and conditions I think may interest you...

"Gumtree contains content from us, you, and other users. Gumtree is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Gumtree is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Gumtree without our express written consent."

Source: http://www.gumtree.com/termsofuse

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.