Hi,

Firstly, this is my 1st post and I'm so sorry if I post on the wrong thread. I got a couple of questions here and I do need help from you guys.

Question 1.

The Content/Files

I've music website and I need to know where can I get musician lists that must be a starter band. I check on my country in Malaysia and there a some website make music community like myspace and music portal too. I already talked with them about what I need and they said the content can be share but must have the credit on my website. I can do that, just I dont like other people work. So, do someone know international music site that allowed other webmaster share the music files (mp3, audio, video)? I do not host this files on my server, but I host it on other hosting provider that give me some revenue in this industry for covering my cost on this project.

Question 2.

How to make money/revenue using music website?

I search all about music on google, mmd, bhw, other music community too. Sure they make money with Advertise using PPC from Google Adsense or other PPC too. I'm afraid if I put my content from other website and google ban me because of the copyright. What I have in my mind now is PPV and PPD. Can anyone here tell me what will you do for making money using music website?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The answer to your first question I can't help you with. If I understand you correctly, you want to offer music files that are already offered elsewhere on the web, but don't know where to get them from? Why would someone use your site versus any of the other sites that have already been hosting the files all this time? What unique service are you providing?

The easiest way to begin making money from your site is with Google AdSense. If you feel you won't be able to have AdSense advertising because Google would consider it illegal, you have more than Google to worry about. If it's illegal, then it's illegal. Your hosting company won't allow it either, and ultimately you could even end up with a lawsuit on your hands.

The internet marketing success is the primary and ultimate goal of any business concern that comes in the era of internet marketing or making or doing their business online. They are basically using the internet as a medium of marketing of their product. Finance requirement is fulfilled like you can use free resources, but if you want to look and be taken seriously, you need to spend some money and buy a domain name and get hosting for your site. There are some special points that must keep in mind because they are essentials of the Internet marketing success. here http://mix-marketing.net more information

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.