Hi,

I have a local classifieds ads website and a FB page for it.
Do you know any sites where I can get interesting stuff related to my site to post on my FB page?

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Check local community ezines, such as Patch.com for your region/town.

Content is one of the best ways to get engagement from your target audience.

One of the most crucial steps in content marketing is generating engaging content ideas that would retain customers.

There are quite a few sources to come up with great ideas, and there are a lot of websites where you can do it for free. So now, to directly answer your question, let's discuss websites that can help you generate great content ideas.

Quora: A great website to get answers to questions that are not even available on Google. This is an excellent source to generate content ideas as you may create content on the questions the other users ask, obviously if they are of your niche. Generally, look for trending topics and questions that haven't been answered yet or are answered by very few people.

Anwserthepublic: This website helps search for content ideas based on any keyword. Up to three keywords could be entered, and the website will generate a list of topics and related questions. The best thing about answering the public is you are provided with the data on how many people have searched the topic. This gives you an idea about which topic is popular and the potential to engage a huge audience.

Ubersuggest: One of the best ways to get started with content ideas. It provides you with a list of related phrases and keywords based on your entered keyword.
This can greatly help you come up with new content ideas for different types of content, including the Product description and social media posts.

BuzzSumo: This is a website that shows the most popular content present on every social media platform.

Use the information provided by the website to come up with ideas for content for your website.

Exploding topics: This website is every content creator's dream come true. There is no better way to search for a content creation idea than by seeing which topic is mostly being searched for.

This website provides you with the raw data without any bias or interpretation from anyone else. You are also provided with a list of top-related hashtags. This website also gives you suggestions about how to use those hashtags.

Coming up with interesting and engaging content ideas can be a tough task, but with the help of the abovementioned website, this seems like a piece of cake. However, they are just suggestion websites; the rest everything depends upon you and how well you utilize these resources.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.