concept -1 Newbie Poster

Hello,

Probably like you, I got into Internet marketing as I saw the potential for making money if done properly. My team of designers, marketing people, copywriters and trend finders have plenty of ideas of how to use the technology we have available to really do a world class job using affiliate marketing, our own e-books, adsence and collecting emails. However, we are lacking the technical skill to pull this off.

It would also appear most who have technical skill are lacking the skills we have, so why not get together and do this thing properly and make some serious $ ASAP?

I am ONLY interested in projects that actually provide a useful service to people, because if it is QUALITY and helpful, people will come back agian and again - and these sort of sites last a long time and can be sold for a lot of money.

Please let me know where I may find such people to work with. We have plenty of copy, ideas, images, strategies, marketing skills etc. etc.

Wishing you well

ps. I am happy to share many things I have with anyone: eg. Marketing tips, design tips, copy etc.