Hi Everyone,

Just so you know where i am, I am a decent site builder but i need some help in the following areas as I have not had much experience here.

I wish to add a user review option to my ecommerce site. So that members can post opinions about the product and maybe give it a rating. What should I do and how should I go about it, as I also need to know how to allow members to the site!

My next problem is i need some help to work out how to allow users to upload there own photos to a page. I need the photos to be resized to a specific size and then get put into a table, so there are multiple photos in a table with all photos being the same size.

Alot to ask I know but your help would be greatly greatly appreciated as I can't find help anywhere that i've looked on the web.

Many Thanks,

Scott

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You probably will have the best luck integrating an existing CMS script into your website. What backend language does your eCommerce site currently run on (PHP, etc)?

Do you have tried faces.com, this has option for loading, editing and sharing photo to any website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.