I had build a site which can let advertiser to post their company logo on our ad space and I will do the group maketing to all sponsor on the page.

Advantage: one time ad, we promote it forever. divided by geographic location .

I just started this site for 2 weeks and this site gone all over the world (especially in USA). and the result of each sponsor can average get 6-7 clicks per day.

I am advertising this site thru proper channel. such as Google, Yahoo PPC (now only $20 per day), search engine submittion, banner exchange etc. and avoid any SPAM promotion.

I strongly believe that promotion is affordable and good result especially for eBiz on start up stage. It works in UK before.

But seems that Advertisers come slower then I expected.

Could any Expert can give me some advise ?
it this idea bad ? layout not good ? bad content ?

eventhough you think this site is a garbage, could you still give me some hints so that I can improve my site ?

I really really want to do something GOOD / ... Miracle on the Internet. I want this site shows everywhere with tons of sponsors. I dont mind to spend all sponsors income on advertisement, but I need to find a right way which advertiser like, and which method will be more productive.

Hope I can get your advise. thanks for your time.

Regards,
Bernard

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

you can now rely on Affiliate Marketing Sites, try click bank and others. Affiliate Marketing is really effective.

you can now rely on Affiliate Marketing Sites, try click bank and others. Affiliate Marketing is really effective.

Thanks for your advise Daniel. I also planned to join some Affiliation.
Do you have any comment on the site ? Thanks.

Try starting a new blog for your site and ping your blog site daily. see this
You can use www.pingoat.com which is a free pinging service.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.