Hi,

I've started a new podcasting project, and it seems to be going pretty well (50-60 listeners have tuned in to Episode 1 to date), but I'm not sure how to maintain the interest. I mean, despite all these listeners, the forums are still very bear with very few registered members.

How do I increase interest in both the site and the forums, and what is a good way to maintain this?

Thanks,
Ryan.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

To maintain interest add creativity, select a nich, gather useful & valuable data that can engage your listiner, choose the most enjoyable topic.

The great way to maintain the interest of the listeners is to keep updated and informed the users.

Hi,

I've started a new podcasting project, and it seems to be going pretty well (50-60 listeners have tuned in to Episode 1 to date), but I'm not sure how to maintain the interest. I mean, despite all these listeners, the forums are still very bear with very few registered members.

How do I increase interest in both the site and the forums, and what is a good way to maintain this?

Thanks,
Ryan.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.