Hi,

I've started a new podcasting project, and it seems to be going pretty well (50-60 listeners have tuned in to Episode 1 to date), but I'm not sure how to maintain the interest. I mean, despite all these listeners, the forums are still very bear with very few registered members.

How do I increase interest in both the site and the forums, and what is a good way to maintain this?

Thanks,
Ryan.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by guinanie

To maintain interest add creativity, select a nich, gather useful & valuable data that can engage your listiner, choose the most enjoyable topic.

The great way to maintain the interest of the listeners is to keep updated and informed the users.

Hi,

I've started a new podcasting project, and it seems to be going pretty well (50-60 listeners have tuned in to Episode 1 to date), but I'm not sure how to maintain the interest. I mean, despite all these listeners, the forums are still very bear with very few registered members.

How do I increase interest in both the site and the forums, and what is a good way to maintain this?

Thanks,
Ryan.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.