I'm creating a site with Dreamweaver in which I want to have a movie trailer on the site. Importing Flash video into Dreamweaver isn't difficult, but how do you import a trailer into FLASH? I do not see an option to save file as .mov or .avi - which is the problem. All I see is "embed". Can I embed in Flash?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Hi,

Here is the link how to import the video to flash and make it as an embedded movie in flash.
Its not too tough to do that. You must the satisfy the requirements such as quicktime, supporting softwares etc. They also provide you a zip file to follow the demonstration.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thanx bro...

Hi,

If you got the solution, Please mark the thread as solved and give the reputation. Thanks.

Hi,

If you got the solution, Please mark the thread as solved and give the reputation. Thanks.

Begging for reputation? Where this world going :?: :S

Hi,

If they marked as solved then it will give enthusiasm and encouragement, Right Peter_Budo!

But why ask them to give you reputation? If someone wants to give it they will, but asking for someone to give it is lame. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.