So just did a basic-grid layout scheme, looks fantastic in fire.... But IE brings up a couple problems.. Tried using the P.I.E. fix with no prevail, have a feeling its going to end up being a padding issue. (Which I can always just throw on the <p>. Just seeing if anyone has any input thanks!

didyoumiss.me/code/

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

so ended up fixing the problem and came up with a new one. Depending on what browser your using, it looks like the background image is off 1 pixel... Any ideas?

so found out IE funks up ON BORDERS (in certain scenarios) . That was the problem.. Thanks for the tons of help!

I do not want to be sarcastic but there is nowhere said that this forum provides 24/7 support.
On the other hand is great you solved your problem, personal research of issue is another way to solve it instead of waiting for some one else to provide you with solution.

IE often does things one pixel different. You have to make your designs so a pixel does not matter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.