Hey, I am new to this site, and I have some problems with my website footer. It look crapy, not full size. Have any suggestions what it is wrong. Website www.smilez360.com And Also what do you think about Header?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey, I am new to this site, and I have some problems with my website footer. It look crapy, not full size. Have any suggestions what it is wrong. Website www.smilez360.com And Also what do you think about Header?

Hello Jonas, I visited your site and your footer appeared to be the same width as the rest of your page, and it looked fine. As for the header, could I recommend a header with a red background and white text? I think this would contrast much better and help with the overall look. Good luck with your site!

I agree the footer looks fine fits in with the theme of the rest of the site and spans the width of the page.

thanks to all, I resolved my problem

thanks to all, I resolved my problem

If you resolve it it would be nice to mark thread as solved and also explain how you resolve it...

it was bad code in theme.php

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.