Hi all!
I'm trying to build new social network for "House Management". Need to give an idea or designed logo. May any one help me? )

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,

I would be happy to help you develop a logo for your new social network.

Can you tell me a little bit more about what you need? What does "House Management" refer to?

Linda

Hi Linda!
I suggest you to talk about it in Skype. I send you a message.
thanks

Some of points which I have described form my experience for logo designing are listed below.Well I think that these will helps you a lot.

Work with vectors
Adapt it for dark backgrounds
Don’t include photos in your logo
Establish your own logo design process
Choose your Colors Wisely
Keep your Products and Services in Mind

Hello,
I just saw your posting regarding the requirement for the logo design we are predominately into designing logo.... Please be free to contact us at [snipped]

Please be advised that this is not the place to request work for hire or to offer services for such. The proper place for such exchanges is the Business Exchange forums.

If the discussion cannot be kept to a technical discussion nature, I will close the thread.

Hi all, placing social media logos in your website will give you the additional inspiration to both viewers and you. Viewers can easily share your articles. For logos better you design your own. just take some few examples from Google and try to design own. :)

Closing the thread. I've had to delete too many offers of work for hire.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.