I need to add water, people around, etc. on photo with a swimming pool under construction in a hotel in greece. I tried to do it with photoshop but no avail, (it could take me a year to learn the techniques). Anyone interested in creating such photo? It must look very professional! Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Do you have all the images/elements? I could have a try for you....

are you offering compensation for it? I could also give it a shot.

I can offer some compensation. Please tell me your requirements and where to send the photos if you are interested.

I need to add water, people around, etc. on photo with a swimming pool under construction in a hotel in greece. I tried to do it with photoshop but no avail, (it could take me a year to learn the techniques). Anyone interested in creating such photo? It must look very professional! Thanks

I can help you. I can digitally scan the image and add the items you wish. If you'd like for me to do this, if you haven't already found someone, let me know. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.