Hi All,

Actually i am sending motivational email to my friends every day. its customized HTML Templates, But what happen, in that templates i used some images, its working in my browser. but my friends are using IE and Firefox, in that also images are not display. its showing only text and red color X symbols. Why its happen, my friends are did all options in all browser. please give me the solution. don't tell Internet option........ and all.

what is the exact reason. if any script we need to use for that. or IE will support customized HTML templates?

Thanks
Babu Natesan

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi All,

Actually i am sending motivational email to my friends every day. its customized HTML Templates, But what happen, in that templates i used some images, its working in my browser. but my friends are using IE and Firefox, in that also images are not display. its showing only text and red color X symbols. Why its happen, my friends are did all options in all browser. please give me the solution. don't tell Internet option........ and all.

what is the exact reason. if any script we need to use for that. or IE will support customized HTML templates?

Thanks
Babu Natesan

Actually, I think your problem is that you need to upload the picture somewhere. I think it's because it's a local file, so no one can see it because it's not on their computer.

you either have to check, "send pictures with email" excuse me I cant remember the exact settings for every mail program, so the images are included in the body of the mail mime, or as previuosly noted, post the images on the net to a host that can be accessed and use that href for the image src
in OE, (the last thing I setup (gmail doesnt require it, its an online server))
[tools]
[options]
[send]
[x] send pictures with message
[ok] (all the way out)

well...
1 - email HTML is cleaner and more precise than the web HTML (so probably you can have a template HTML problem). Check the img "src" tag on your HTML, and see where he is pointing... if it is pointing to something like this "file://" then there is your problem.

2 - if you are having the reported problems it means that you dind't read the read me file that comes with the email template... read it and you probably will find the answer to your questions.

3 - If none of the about helped you, you can send me one email and I will try to help you out :)

regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.