I know this is a really stupid question but what do you call the part on your site that is like the directory, you know with all the pages that people can browse through, I am trying to find this website that makes those things for you and you just put in your links but I can't remember the website name and its hard to search for it cuase I am not sure what they are called. Thank you so much! :?:

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

a menu?
can't think of anything else that sounds like what you're describing...

Yea ok that might work thanks, lol.

what exactly do you want? e.g. a flash menu, a fancy css one, or...

Well I am not exactly sure I wanted to look and see what all I can do, I am trying to make a website for a business I want to start so I was looking for something professional looking but also up to date if you know what I mean. I found a couple sites that have some codes and some examples of some so it should help. Thanks so much for your help!

Do you mean a sitemap?

Well I am not exactly sure I wanted to look and see what all I can do, I am trying to make a website for a business I want to start so I was looking for something professional looking but also up to date if you know what I mean. I found a couple sites that have some codes and some examples of some so it should help. Thanks so much for your help!

np
I've got some css examples here: http://www.webdevfaqs.com/css.php#menu

Web Resources, Related Sites, those two should work for your site and displaying links.

Are you looking for a Business or Link Directory script were guests and members can submit links? I do have one running in my site written in ASP and it's available for download. However, it doesn't look as good as the one in my site. The one I'm using is version 2 which is not available for download untill I fix everything.

Afflitiates, Partners, supporters..

Free-for-all-links? Those are passee now ;)

Guestbook? That was the only one that I have not seen here.

Guys/Gals, Be sure not to name your directory with the name link, directory, or resources if you are watching for SEO.

P.S I am looking for a classy directory if anyone is selling one for a decent price.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.