I am having problems with the resolution in my website. When I view the website on my windows with a resolution of 800 * 600 ( the standard windows size ) the web page covers full screen. But if the same web page is seen on a different resolution like 1024 * 868 , there is a blank space down horizontly as well as on the left hand side of the window. I want that in whichever resolution the web page is viewed , it covers the full screen leaving no blank space horizontly as well as vertically.
i request an urgent answer to my problem.

Clearly you have a design problem. If you're working in tables, try setting your width to 100%. You can also do the same to your height. It depends on your design as to whether or not it works.
What you're really looking for is a fluid css layout (try googling it) but that would require a full redesign.
Your other option is to horizontally center it using some CSS code or using table align=middle.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.