I have a popup with a form on it. when the form is submitted i want it to load the next page in a new window (not in the popup window). Does anyone know how the submission code can be chainged to do this?

<!--webbot bot="SaveResults" S-Email-Format="TEXT/PRE" S-Email-Address="webmaster@kings-head-inn.com" B-Email-Label-Fields="TRUE" B-Email-Subject-From-Field="FALSE" S-Email-Subject="MSN 8" S-Date-Format="%Y-%m-%d" S-Time-Format="%H:%M:%S" S-Builtin-Fields="REMOTE_NAME REMOTE_USER HTTP_USER_AGENT Date Time" S-Form-Fields="T1 [B]" U-Confirmation-Url="http://kings-head-inn.com/msn/" -->[/B]

Cheers,
NuGG

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

typically if you want a link to pop in a new window you add "target=blank" in your code.

In this case I don't think that will work, and there doesn't appear to be a webbot command for it.

Ok I think i've sussed it. I've written a short javascript which does the job perfectly.

Thanks for your help,

NuGG

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.