I am finishing up a site for a customer. Her last developer took off without finishing the site. He took off after she paid him in full. What a shame.

The template has some issues on one page of the site only. Every other page of the site is just fine. I am going to include some login info to a test account in this post. Hopefully someone can give me an idea on how to fix this problem. I have tried a few things,but none of them worked. Just so you know it looks like the original developer of this site used a Gantry template and hacked the template until it was a new template. The problem here is that on this one page components of the old template are showing up.

Here is the login info.

http://heyabigail.com/my-profile/view-profile

User: gregtest
Password: test1234

Once you login click on edit profile and you will see the problem.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

1. The username and password don't match/work/account not up yet.
2. You haven't told us what the old elements are exactly, so how are we supposed to recognize them?

Please resolve these issues and get back to me [post on this thread]. Then I'll see what I can do! :)

1. The username and password don't match/work/account not up yet.
2. You haven't told us what the old elements are exactly, so how are we supposed to recognize them?

Please resolve these issues and get back to me [post on this thread]. Then I'll see what I can do! :)

I reset the password so you should be able to log in. The reason I did not tell you what old components to look for is because it is obvious. You will see a component of the template that does not work with what the template is on every other page.

It wasn't obvious that the component was obvious. Nor is the page on which it is obvious. Which page?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.