I am not sure if this is an appopropiate place to post this, but.....

I am working on a site using squarespace.com. The problem I am haivng are jagged fonts. I have enclosed the link to my site. it is still in progress, The Home pages shows a good example. The fonts render very Jagged on Chrome using Windows 7. They seem to look good on all other browsers I have tested. They also look good using Chrome with XP. The font is a google font called "Varela round"

Any insight to why it is rendering like this?

Click Here

Member Avatar
LastMitch

@shanenin

I am working on a site using squarespace.com. The problem I am haivng are jagged fonts. I have enclosed the link to my site. it is still in progress, The Home pages shows a good example. The fonts render very Jagged on Chrome using Windows 7. They seem to look good on all other browsers I have tested. They also look good using Chrome with XP. The font is a google font called "Varela round"

You have to understand that everyone has computer that has different system either OS/Mac, browsers will look different too and monitors. So the font will appear different on every computer. I don't see any issue with the fonts.

thanks for looking. just for curiousity's sake. did you look using chrome running on windows 7?

I uploaded the image from my screen shot

Member Avatar
LastMitch

@shanenin

thanks for looking. just for curiousity's sake. did you look using chrome running on windows 7?

Yes, I did. There's nothing wrong with it. Maybe the "Review" link looks weird because it should be on the same line on the menu. That's more like a design thing.

the "review" on the next line down is how the template makes it work. As the browsers horizontal resolution gets less it rearaages stuff. On a side note, I uploaded an image of how it looks on my machine

Member Avatar
LastMitch

@shanenin

the "review" on the next line down is how the template makes it work. As the browsers horizontal resolution gets less it rearaages stuff. On a side note, I uploaded an image of how it looks on my machine

The image you attached looks fine. The image of your website looks exactly like mines. I don't see any issue at all.

thanks for all your time :-)

Member Avatar
LastMitch

@shanenin

Is it solved? Can you click Mark Question Solve on the bottom left corner so the thread is close and solve so noone can add stuff to it. Thanks!