I have a wordpress website that I need to add an image to the end of each header. The problem is that these are widgets and all text is replaced by the widget in wordpress. Is there a way I can hard code the image to the end of the header so it won't be erased?

<div class="grid_4 widget">
<?php if ( !function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') || !dynamic_sidebar('Footer 1') ) : ?>
<h2 class="beeh2">Widgetized Area 1</h2>
<p>Go to Appearance - Widgets section to overwrite this section. Use any widgets that fits you best. This is called <strong>Bottom Left</strong>.</p>
<?php endif; ?> 
<div class="clear"></div>
</div>

<div class="grid_4 widget">
<?php if ( !function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') || !dynamic_sidebar('Footer 2') ) : ?>
<h2 class="beeh2">Widgetized Area 2</h2>
<p>Go to Appearance - Widgets section to overwrite this section. Use any widgets that fits you best. This is called <strong>Bottom Middle</strong>.</p>
<?php endif; ?> 
<div class="clear"></div>

I've also noticed the h2 class I've created also isn't there when I check the website. That appears to also be overwritten.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is the site online to get a feel for the site?

Unfortunately not. It isn't live yet :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.