agent.php

<td>Kode Pos<input type="text" name="name" placeholder="" value="">&nbspNo Telp&nbsp<input type="text" name="name" placeholder="harus diisi" value="">

agent.css

#form { width: 900px; height: 1500px; background-color: white; display: block; border: 1px; margin: auto;}

#formtitle { width: 900px; height: 50px; background-color: blue; z-index:1; font-family: arial; color: white; font-weight: bold; }

#formtable .field{ padding-right: 15px; padding-left: 15px; text-align: right;}

input[type="text"], textarea {
    width:17em;
    border-radius:2px;
    border: solid 1px #ccc;
    padding:0.4em;
    background-color: #f5f5f5;
}

Hello,

I wonder why I can't control the form size? I am trying to set the size into 5. I have tried placing: size="5" yet the appearance is still large. If turn off: width: 17em. Then the whole form text input field will be small. Basically I am trying to set size for each form differently.

input[type="text"], textarea {
    width:17em;

agent.php

<td>Kode Pos<input type="text" name="name" placeholder="" value="">&nbspNo Telp&nbsp<input type="text" name="name" placeholder="harus diisi" value="" size="5">

">Basically I am trying to set size for each form differently."

I think you would have to create a different style for each of those sizes and preface them with different names. For example,

formsize1, formsize2, formsize3, etc.

Then, in the web page itself, you'd have to style each code block according to what you want using those individual styles you created, or using the dot operator.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.