Hello guys, can you suggest me, what are your best and favourite web designing tools?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

A text editor and a web browser :P

Personally the tools I like to use are a pen, some paper, stapler and a piece of software called open project. If however your talking about web development tools then it would be Notepad++, Putty, Eclipse and Maven.
If your wondering why my web designing tools are so odd it's because I plot the initial design on paper which is then proceed with the main design and analysis in open project. The good thing about ploting the initial design on paper is that you can be talking to a client while away from your computer (eg on the phone) while plotting the requirements and initial design on paper. In most cases a case sanario would be done at this stage but I prefer to do an initial design along with the case sanario so there aren't any communication errors.

commented: Pen and paper indeed. +14

I like Google web font and adob kuller tool. These are best tools for desingners and also free ones.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.