Hi,

Here is the requirment that need to be solved.

The scenario is, in the simple HTML code there is an loading animation .gif image and a text in a "DIV" tag. i have to hide that "div" after pressing the "Stop" button of the internet browser. Hiding thru simply putting "display:none;" property of CSS.

i got document.onstop event in IE but it is not working in Mozilla.

Is there any such event should work in both the browser and fulfill the above mentioned requirment?

looking forward for urgent reply..
Thanking You...

-Joe :)

Hi,

i tried with the document.onstop event it is firing for the home button click of the browser too, can anyone help me the right way to catch the Stop button click of the internet browser.
Thanks & regards,
partha sarthy gadige

Hi,

Here is the requirment that need to be solved.

The scenario is, in the simple HTML code there is an loading animation .gif image and a text in a "DIV" tag. i have to hide that "div" after pressing the "Stop" button of the internet browser. Hiding thru simply putting "display:none;" property of CSS.

i got document.onstop event in IE but it is not working in Mozilla.

Is there any such event should work in both the browser and fulfill the above mentioned requirment?

looking forward for urgent reply..
Thanking You...

-Joe :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.