Could anyone please assist me by naming the technique used or a link to describing site where I can learn more about how to build a page where the background changes as the upper layer is scrolled?

Example here:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Cool, thank you!

Using windows 7 8 or chrome, there are apps for that

neaten the generated code if you use one,

I don't think I para-like it. In fact, I think I para-hate it.
Or it's just that I'm simply growing old?er.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, learning, and sharing knowledge.