I recently upgraded to a G5 Mac and it's not compatible with Virtual PC yet. I used to use MS Internet Explorer on VPC to check what the Web site I was working on would look like on a PC. Fonts and some table would display different, so I would go back and adjust them accordingly.

Do you have any suggestions on what I could do, short of buying a PC, until VPC becomes available for me? Is there any particular Mac browser to use that would display a site like on a PC? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bmer

Hello there. I actually use a Windows machine and a G5, as well. I've found, and very surprisingly, that Safari usually renders things quite similarly to IE. If you design for Safari, and make sure that your designs are backwards compatible with the old IE for the mac, you should be able to feel pretty confident that your designs look fine in Windows. Also head over to www.mozilla.org and download either Firebird for the mac or Camino.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.