Alright I've finally had enough. I have been working on my network of sites and have pretty much have run out of ideas. I'm not very proficient at PHP or Java, but I think I have done pretty good so far. I need someone to help me finish this project so it can start making money. It doesn't need alot of work just some fine tuning that I can't seem to figure out.

I am disabled from 2 car accidents and working on my sites is all I can do now. I have no income and have been relying on my gfriend to help support me. I think I have put together a very useful site but I have no help at all. I do the coding the design, and the admin. I don't have any money to pay anyone to help me, and every webamster I talked to wants too much to help me finish it.

If someone looked at the site and wanted to become partners I think the income potential is huge. Even if you don't want to help me you can help by becoming a member. Remember I'm not the greatest coder or designer so please be gentle if you have any word of advice or criticism.

http://internetdomainmanagement.com

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by chrinic~1

No I haven't. I am still doing all the work. I would like to have someone that could help me but I need someone honest and trustworthy. I have spent a lot of time putting these sites together and I need them to start generating money.

I just launched Auto Surf Professional. I could use a little help with that script as it is ready to make money now.

If you are interested please send me an email through my site.

Thanks

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.