WHICH VERSION... CS ,CS2 ,CS3 ... bEST..???

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have both CS2 and CS3. I used CS3 for 5 mins and got confused with new interface etc. Is CS3 alot better than CS2? Is it worth playing around with CS3? Also i find alot of tutorials are based with CS2 so i may have a problem there too.

CS3 has more advantages if your a web designer, and CS2 if your a begginer, i myself choose to use CS3 as i find the inteface more easier but people vary and you have to make your own decision--- It an advise of my frnd

CS3 is the best. It has everything CS2 with WAY better workspace management (toolbars dont float over it for one). Can still use the same tuts for CS2 and all (exactly the same). Plus more extensions are supported (if you using extended). CS3 is the way to go. Trust me. Get used to the standard, dont move backwards.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.