There's something I want to do with flash. Basically I need a flash video player like the one YouTube uses (maybe there's one there somewhere?) that in the embed code it's just a simple parameter which points to a movie file (preferably movie, but I suppose I'll accept flash).

I also want to dynamically insert another movie at the beginning of this.. I suppose it might work as the other one above as I want the "embedder" to be able to choose this movie, so it would be another parameter in the embed code. Could I hook this up to a script which rotated this initial movie?

And another related request is to load a movie (pref. movie, accept .swf) at the beginning of a .swf file, for instance a game, with a bit of ActionScript? I know there's the loadMovie function. Again, would I be able to connect this with a script that rotates/randomizes the movie played (eg arrays in php).

Thanks very much in advance,

10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vishesh
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.